If you want to affiliate with us, make sure to do these practices.
- The requester should be either an active admin, or link to a discussion with an active admin of the wiki and agreeing to the spotlight.
- The wiki should have at least 50 content pages, not counting stubs. Very short articles (listed at Special:Shortpages) and articles marked with a stub template should make up no more than 1/5th of all pages on the wiki.
- The main page of the wiki should have at least one picture, and clear links to the most important content. It should not be sysop-protected for editing unless there is a strong history of vandalism.
- The wiki should have a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category (Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty).
- The wiki should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals; it should be a stable, friendly place.
- The wiki should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin.)
- The wiki should have a custom message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity. (MediaWiki:Community-corner) The wiki should have a customized skin.
- The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images.
If you meet the requirement above, go here to leave a message.